Updates on possibly reopening my personal training studio
I’ve been going crazy here on my end and I know many are feeling the same. I am eagerly awaiting things returning to normal…or at least some semblance of normal.
Some states are starting to reopen and I am just awaiting Governor Murphy to give the go-ahead.
Here is what I currently have planned for reopening.
- Small group personal training will temporarily change to one on one personal training.
- To accommodate only having one personal training client in the studio at a time, the available hours will be extended temporarily.
- personal training clients will have to wash/sanitize their hands upon entry into the personal training studio
- all equipment used will be wiped down with certified disinfectants in between clients
- personal training clients will have to wait outside for the previous client to leave and to provide adequate buffer time make for disinfection.
- The grey mat (with the soft surface) will not be used during this time. The blue mat will be (I can disinfect the blue mat with time to dry easily)
- I’ll be wearing a mask and gloves, I don’t expect this of everyone unless mandated by whatever the guidelines are.
- The personal training free trial membership will be made available again in a limited capacity, this also applies to a free technique week for those interested in the Amazing 12 Body Transformation Program.
- Clients are not allowed to touch the Ipad
- This should be common sense, but if you feel like you may have it, or just simply don’t want to take the risk…just stay home. It is better to error on the side of safe.
- Having said that if there is something I’m missing that would make you feel comfortable training in person again, I invite you to share them with me. We will get through this.
I’m very much looking forward to being able to see my people again. Day drunk isn’t a sustainable solution.
In the mean time, be strong, be healthy and be safe!
Eric Moss is a world-record-holding modern-day professional performing strongman, author, motivational speaker, and personal trainer. In the tradition of the strongmen more common during the turn of the century, he performs feats of strength such as bending steel and breaking chains as part of a show and speaks on goal achievement for corporations, nonprofits, government as well as for schools and universities. His exclusive personal training studio is located on Main Street in Boonton New Jersey, is close to Mountain Lakes, Denville, Montville and Parsippany New Jersey.
Comments are Closed