Eric Moss Fitness is offering a trial membership of his personal training services in his studio located in Boonton New Jersey. The trial membership gives you an opportunity to try it out and see if you think it’s the right fit for you and your goals, and also for Eric to see if you are the type of person he likes working with.
Much of personal training is a partnership. We are partners on a journey to help you achieve what you sought out to achieve and you want to journey with someone who you both like, and is qualified to help you achieve your goals.
Many personal training businesses also offer a trial membership, at which point at the end they’ll use sleazy sales tactics to pressure you into joining.
At Eric Moss Fitness no one is ever pressured to join at the end. Eric takes the opposite approach. In fact, Eric turns people away if they aren’t the right fit for his personal training program.
During the trial membership, Eric determines whether or not you are actually committed, whether or not it’s going to work with your schedule, whether Eric has room for you in his schedule, whether both of you are going to enjoy each other’s company, and whether he even has the appropriate skillset to help you in the first place.
- Are you the type of person that is looking for a no-frills approach to taking charge of your health with a high degree of all-purpose strength, without any of the garbage or “Dr. Oz” style nonsense?
- Are you the type of person who is open to new ideas that are out of the ordinary and contrary to things you previously thought to be true?
- Are you the type of person who is willing to take the time to do it right by spending time on the basics and setting the proper foundation to build upon?
- Are you the type of person who supports and encourages others to discover their potential, who doesn’t put down the accomplishments of others instead opting to stand on their own merits?
- Are you the type of person who is committed to their own goals, understands that there will be work involved, and is willing to buckle down and do the work?
- Are you the type of person that shows up when you say you will?
- Are you the type of person that is willing, to be honest with themselves and with your coach even when it’s uncomfortable to do so?
- Are you the type of person that is going to show up consistently, ready to bring their best each day?
- Are you the type of person that is going to be respectful of others beliefs?
- Are you the type of person that understands that training for self-improvement is as much mental as it is physical?
- Are you the type of person that understands the benefits of training improve not just your body, but your self-image and your outlook on the world?
- Are you the type of person that understands that strength, fitness, and health are part of a greater aspect of life and are intended to improve it?
If you are this type of person, let’s get started and get ready to change your life asap with the trial membership. Let me PROVE to you that the guidance, support, and accountability that come as a part of my personal training methods are going to be the thing that works, plain and simple.
The personal training trial membership includes:
- Movement analysis and customization session
- 3 personal training sessions done in a small group environment
- A goal assessment interview (where we dig deep into your goals and what you want to accomplish)
To get started, call or text Eric direct at 973 476 5328 and introduce yourself.